The address is 303 C North Main Street.
Coming from Denver on I-70 west, exit 203 Frisco/Breckenridge. Continue on Hwy 9 thru Frisco into Breckenridge.
Drive thru the Rotunda, stay on Main Street enter Breckenridge "downtown" , take the 2nd alley to the right, past Subways and just past the Blue River Bistro, you will see the Cottage.
Drive into the small alley between the Bistro and the Cottage and just past the cottage on the left you will see the parking place marked "Tow away”, which is your spot.
The back entrance is right there and the door code will be ? (press down "open" after you enter the code). Please do NOT remove the key from the lock box RING.
Please refer to our property folder in the Cottage for details regarding parking permits, trash and other useful information.
The Wireless Internet name is: Willoughby303 and the Network Key is: ?
Kindly take a moment to let me know you received the directions and at what time you are planning to arrive and depart.
As per contract, regular check in is 4pm or later and check out 10am
For anything you might need while at the cottage please call our property managers James or Amanda Shingles at 970-389 7953 or visit our new webpage at: http://willoughbycottage.com
Thijs Aaftink “TICE”
+52 984 151 0560 (Playa del carmen, Mexico)
PO BOX 8392
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Book the Willoughby Cottage in Breckenridge directly and save up to 15-20% (Airbnb & VRBO) service fees
To confirm a reservation with us: we will e-mail you a rental agreement, which needs to be signed and returned.
We will then process the credit card on file and e-mail you the directions and door code should you arrive within 45 days. Or better yet: Pay on Houfy:
Payment Policy: We ask for $100 payment at time of booking by credit card (non refundable); unless you stay ("last minute") within 45 days, full payment will be due.
We ask for the balance to be paid by check 45 days prior to arrival. Payment by credit card of this balance is no problem but the CC fees of 3% would be added.
Location: The Willoughby Cottage is ideally situated at 303C N. Main Street.
Main Street is where most shops and restaurants are and our house is located on the quieter north part of Main Street. Behind the house (3 min walk), just over the bridge on Watson Avenue is the Gondola that takes you straight to the base of Peak 8. The location is great in that, besides for the supermarket (heavy bags), you don’t need a car to go anywhere in Breckenridge and even beyond.
Parking: Parking for 1 car right at the Cottage back entrance.
Restaurants & Links: For breakfast we suggest: Daylight Donuts: 305 North Main Street: right next door.For martini’s we suggest: Blue River Bistro: also right next door.
Jacuzzi:The Jacuzzi of the Williams House can be used with prior approval & should the Williams House not be occupied.
Due to the nature of the vacation rental business, we cannot accept cancellations occurring later than 45 days to the arrival date.
You will forfeit all sums paid unless we are able to re-rent the property, in which case we will refund an amount equal to any subsequent rental less a $100 handling fee.
If a cancellation occurs prior to 45 days to arrival, full refund will be issued less a $100 handling fee.
CHECK IN, CHECK OUT: Check in time is 4:00 PM. Early check in times will be allowed ONLY with prior approval. Check out time is 10:00 AM. Late check out may be extended if our schedule allows it but prior approval is needed.
Due to the high amount of inquiries your reservation is only confirmed as soon as the signed rental agreement is received by us and a deposit for your stay is processed.
Local Contact: our Breckenridge Property Manager: Amanda Shingles: 970.389.7953
Please let me know if you have any questions, we would be happy to welcome you!
Thijs Aaftink “TICE” (Owner)
+52 984 151 0560 (Playa del carmen, Mexico)
PO BOX 8392
Breckenridge, CO 80424 USA
Willoughby Cottage - Sample Rental agreement
1. AGREEMENT: The Willoughby Cottage, LLC. (“Cottage”), the Owner, and Guest agree as follows: Above Guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends and their family members or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to any minors.
2. PAYMENT: The signer of this document agrees to pay the Willoughby Cottage LLC the full rental price of $624.25
Checks should be made out to: Willoughby Cottage, Address: KOKOPELLI SKI HOLIDAYS - PO BOX 3450, Breckenridge, CO 80424.
The signer also agrees to pay a damage deposit of $200.00, which will be secured as an authorized amount on a credit card (Not a charge). Any damages or excessive cleaning charges incurred by your group will be withheld from your damage deposit. The damage deposit will be refunded no later than 15 days after departure. By signing this document, you alone agree to accept full responsibility for full payment of your reservation and any damages caused to the property by your group.
3. CANCELLATION: Due to the nature of the vacation rental business, we cannot accept cancellations occurring later than 45 days to the arrival date. You will forfeit all sums paid unless we are able to re-rent the property, in which case we will refund an amount equal to any subsequent rental less a $100 handling fee. If a cancellation occurs prior to 45 days to arrival, full refund will be issued less a $100 handling fee.
4. CHECK IN, CHECK OUT: Check in time is 4:00 PM. Early check in times will be allowed ONLY with prior approval. Check out time is 10:00 AM. Late check out may be extended if our schedule allows it but prior approval is needed. The key for the property will be found in the lockbox at the property location. KEY SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED FROM LOCKBOX RING.
5. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include all bed linens, towels & a kitchenette (small fridge, 2 burners, small oven, microwave, small sink). We will provide an initial supply of bath soaps, toilet tissue, paper towels, trash bags; however, there is no guarantee that the supply of any of these items will be enough to last to the end of the rental period.
6. TERMS & CONDITIONS:
A) SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: You and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and damage deposit for any of the following:
- Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated in this rental agreement.
- Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
- Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
- Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PER INCIDENT.
B) PROPERTY DAMAGE/REPAIR. We aim to keep our properties in perfect condition for each guest’s comfort. Please notify us promptly if the property or any of its contents are damaged or in need for repair. Should you fail to report any damage incurred by your group, a $100 fee may be added to the cost of repair.
C) ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking in the properties will result in an additional charge to the credit card on file or will be deducted from your damage deposit.
D) NO PETS ALLOWED unless stated on rental agreement.
E) HOT TUB & PATIOS: You hereby acknowledge that if the property you have reserved includes a hot tub, you are fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. You and your group should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, you accept and assume all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas. The Willoughby Cottage LLC reserves the right to charge you for any damage or excessive cleaning charges caused by you or any member of your group to the hot tub. (“Dump and Fill” charge: 75$)
F) CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: You are required to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received. Please ensure that all doors and windows are properly secured and locked. Please place dishes in the dishwasher and pots and pans in cabinets, dispose of trash in designated bins, leave all keys, remote controls, and garage door openers (if issued) at the location, kindly turn off lights and heat (60F) and make sure all fireplaces are turned off. A replacement fee (between $25 and $100) will be charged for each lost key, remote control, or garage door opener.
7. HOLD HARMLESS: The Willoughby Cottage LLC and the owner do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will The Willoughby Cottage LLC and the owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. Refunds will not be issued for any of the aforementioned items. The Willoughby Cottage LLC reserves the right to substitute comparable properties in case the original booked property is unfit for occupancy.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and The Willoughby Cottage LLC from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME THAT HAS BEEN FURNISHED AND DECORATED WITH CARE. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD TREAT YOUR OWN HOME.
WE THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO STAY AT OUR COTTAGE AND WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME.
- 2 users like this